Friday, June 09, 2006

Take me away!

David and I are going to save up for this, hopefully we will have enough to stay for a week when we are about 100 years old, that is assuming I make it to 100. Most high-end rooms have a $3000 rate, and yes, that is per day. But if you go during the off-season, you can get the Ocean View Rooftop Terrace King Jr Suite for just a meager $775.00 per night. Not exactly impossible, right? The only problem with that is that you are paying for the expierience of being at the resort, not for the ambiance of your room's private ammenities, as you could get what the room offers for quite a bit less in the states, rooftop vantage point, jacuzzi, king bed. But, 960 sq feet, that is awfully close to what I live in now. Haha! I just want to swim in the infinity pool. Dos pina coladas, por favor.

No comments: