Tuesday, April 25, 2006

whug.

Today we all took a trip to the doctor! Yay! Aidan has an ear infection, but he got some meds. I thought something was up because he was refusing to nurse. He loves nursing, so I knew something wasn't right. He did however gain 2 1/2 lbs in 1 month! Yay! He is also 27 3/4 inches long, holy moly. he has to have the RAST test done for his allergies after all, even though we figures out it's rubbing alcohol and not latex that he is allergic to. The doctor feels that it's probably a sign there are other allergies. He did have hives today and yesterday, and we aren't sure why, no new foods or anything. So we go for the blood draw on the 3rd. I hate, HATE having to stick him again. This kid has had enough already.
Jack was fine, just allergies and we taked a bit about why he pukes when he tries something new. The doctor feels we just need to let him make up his mind whether or not he wants to eat and stop trying to force the issue. That sounds great to me, I would rather not argue about him needing to finish, or even begin for that matter. He said once he learns that eating issues won't get my attention, things should normalize.
Jack will be going on Thursday with David and I to visit his prospective preschool. My baby is all grown up now. :(

No comments: