

Itwon't let me erase pictures or previous text. How unprofessional and weird. Today I am calling around for private preschools for Mr. Jack. Man, they are expensive. I missed the cutoff for public preschool, but they didn't really have a great ratio anyway.
Tomorrow I take Aidan to the doctor, and I am also taking Jack because his allergies are out of control. I am also a little worried about him, as he has begun to bite his nails. I hope he isn't worried or nervous about something. He bit it down to the quick on his pinky, and it looks all raw and meaty. I am also going to talk to the doctor about him throwing up when he tries something new. I don't think it's a big deal, but I also don't think it's too normal.
David went back to work today, and I feel a little bummed. It was nice to have him for a whole week. Soon he starts his new job, and he will be gone even more. For whatever reason, I am just bummed today. Everything is back to normal, and maybe I don't like normal all that much. I love being with the kids, but I wish we had some new stuff to do.
I really miss working sometimes, but David's job doesn't really allow for it unless I want to do daycare, and I just definitely don't at this point. I think I would end up guilting myself for it, even though tons of moms do it. The only way I feel like going back to work will work out is if David could watch the boys on his days off. But at the same time, that poses an issue with us not ever getting to see each other. I have been there and done that before, and it just strains the relationship, I feel.
I don't know what is wrong with me today! Yesterday I ate a boatload of chocolate, too. Maybe I should go for a walk with the kids. I am excited to find out how much Aidan gained, however. I will report back tomorrow. Here he is out in the swing again, and Jack playing in he sand.
No comments:
Post a Comment