Sunday, April 23, 2006

Whew.




I really haven't updated in a while now! We finally got our new computer yesterday, and the Geek Squad dude came this morning. This computer can do all sorts of fancy-schmancy things! I have lots of stuff going on, so I wil try to compact all of it as best I can.
We just got back from our trip to Michigan, and it was wonderful. I got to see my long-lost friend, Lauren, and meet her beautiful family. We had a great time and it was definitely a highlight to be able to see her after so long. Her little man, Noah is such a sweetie and has a truly infectious personality. Jack loved playing with him and is still asking if we can go back to Noah's house. I hope we can see them all again soon. I also got to see my friend Maria, and it was really like I had never left. In about 20 minutes we were able to catch up, and she got to see and hold Aidan. I also got my hair done, and got to visit with my friend Jenny. She is really another person who is easy to get caught up with. She told me all about what is going on at the salon, and it really made me miss working there.
When we got home we got word that David had gotten a position he had interviewed for before we left. It is with another devision of the company, so there will be many changes for him. He starts in the middle of May. My brother David arrived saftely home from Africa, and we will be going to dinner at my parent's house tonight to hear about the trip. Just before I left I found out my sister is moving to San Fransisco, which makes me feel equally sad and excited for her.
When we got home we also found that my Dad had put up a baby swing on the playstructure. Last night we put Aidan in it and he loved it.

No comments: