Tonight we went to the carnival at DJ's school. It was a little disappointing for Jack because all the inflateable stuff was a little too big for him. He went inside one and got lost,and so DJ had to find him. Poor guy. We had a good time though, David won 4 cakes, I won a thing of Pringles, a 2 liter of pop, and David also won Pringles and a can of pop. They had these really cool baskets for the raffle and I lost. Boo hoo. But I should just do my grocery shopping at the carnival, we made out like fat cats.
Today was really hard. I put Aidan in the crib to sleep and he didn't really like it at all. He did go to sleep, but he fussed a lot. He slept for 2 hours straight, which is the longest I think he has ever napped in his short little life. Usually it's more like 20 minutes. I just got fed up, he pooped on my leg, then I had to bathe him, then I had to shower because I was so full of poop, and he fussed while I was in the shower, so then I got out and got Jack dressed, and bounced the baby. He fell asleep, so I got up to get Jack lunch, and his eyes popped open as soon as I stopped bouncing. It really has been a long time coming, but I kept putting it off for whatever reason I could make up. But he is 5 months now, and needs to know how to go to sleep by himself. I don't want to be one of those people who has their 5 year old in their bed. Fine if it works for them, but I can't handle it.
Anyway, I think it made the baby really happy to have had such a good nap, he was pretty joyful the rest of the day.
Friday, April 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment