Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Wheeeeeeee!

Okay, I haven't updated in a few days. David got into a car accident with the Jeep, and it sucked. He is okay, no injuries. But the Jeep is in the shop. It was the other person't fault, and ha,ha, a cop watched the entire thing happen. We have had 2 lawyers call, and 3 write to us since Saturday. I guess they look at the public record and figure it's a no-brainer. The girl's boyfriend got out and admitted it was his fault, he told her to turn in front of David. She got failure to yeild, because she was turning left, and David was coming straight through a green light from the opposite direction. Anyway, I am just happy he is okay. We have a rental car for now, which he takes to work.
Yea! Happy birthday to DJ today. I Can't believe it. We had a party for him on Sunday, and he had ice cream cake and got presents. I got mad at the ice cream dude, because he put "happy birthday, BJ" on his cake. I was thinking, I would not name my kid BJ, don't you know that? It was a laser image cake, so he had to write over it. Ha! Tonight I had another dinner, I made salad, lasange, and breadsticks, and then we had cupcakes for dessert.
We have had a really stressful past couple of days with DJ's birthmother. She has really tried to make our lives hard. We will be changing our phone number soon, so please don't disreguard any e-mail about it. I just have to get the info straigtened out. Our number will show up as a private one from now on as well.
So, okay, I just burned my first CD. I know, feel free to catch up with the technology here, Bree. But, I swear, I made and AWESOME CD. I am so proud of myself, because if you know me, I am the most inept person when it comes to computers. But I named it "Mixmaster Me's burnskillz vol. 1" I rock! It has so much random crap on it it would make you laugh. We have also burned some Dane Cook , who David and I seem to not be able to get enogh of. He is so funny!
That's it for now. Tomorrow is blood draw day for Aidan, bum deal. I am sad about that. Maybe I can talk the doctor out of it...

No comments: