skip to main | skip to sidebar

Stressed To Impress

The Golden Years of Insanity

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I look EXACTLY like my Daddy...






















I think these pictures are hilarious. Aidan does this thing to your face when you get close, well, he tries to rip it off. He didn't like Daddy's nose on his face. And in the second one, I can't believe what a little mini-David he is!
Posted by Bree at 6:28 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2007 (9)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2006 (109)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  June (21)
    • ▼  May (21)
      • It's all about me
      • More pics
      • Promotion night
      • Diary of the new pool
      • So HOT
      • A session with Aidan
      • "Caution, sometimes I drive like a clown."
      • Tiny man
      • My favorite face
      • Tonight we took the boys for ice cream, and Aidan ...
      • Beautiful Jack
      • Remember the dead butterfly?
      • I look EXACTLY like my Daddy...
      • More pics! I am so behind...
      • Old Photos
      • Speed and a balance board
      • Carrot Cake and Dead Butterflies
      • So Happy!
      • That wasn't so bad...
      • No title
      • Wheeeeeeee!
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2005 (18)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (1)