Aidan went to the pediatrician today, and things are good. He didn't have to have a blood test done, thank God. He will, however, have to have it done in a year. We have to be careful with sunscreen, because it has a large alcohol content. I guess we'll have to do a patch test shortly, before it gets too nice out and we wre out of luck. The allergist had never seen a rubbing alcohol allergy, he thought it was very very strange. But because it is so odd, it him a signal that it may not be the only allergy he has. I am also supposed to be careful introducing new foods.
I bought some more flowers today, pretty soon I will have enough. I don't think it's possible to have too many, though. We have a ton of projects to get done this summer, putting in new landscape, a fence, new shutters, etc.
Last night a cat was outside the window howling at Lucy, and I knew something was going to happen, but I could have never anticipated that the offending kitty would jump up on the screen with all four legs, it's tail all fluffed up, and scream that freaky kitty scream at Lucy. It scared the Hell out of David and he almost had a heart attack. He went to get his katana sword and said if the cat did it again, he was going to cut it's head off. He was joking, I think. But the cat did ruin the screen. Luckily, we have new windows with the lifetime deal, so they will fix it for free.
We are still waiting on te insurance company to call us about the car. Meanwhile, we have gotten 2 more letters from attorneys. Thats 5 letters, and 2 phone calls from different ones in less than a week. Crazy.
Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment