Thursday, September 07, 2006

Picture Mania!!

The first couple are of my friend Lauren's little boy, Noah. Blogger never works for me so I uploaded in no particular order!!















1 comment:

Lauren said...

The cuteness in "Picture Mania" is driving me crazy!!!!!!

I love these...err...except for teh one of me..uh..bad hair, etc..

The boys are so adorable. I love D.J.'s smile, you should frame the black and white on the stairs. And Aidan in that little plaid shirt, it is SOOOOOOOO cute! He's a little man now. I can't take it. What can I say about Jack other than how I always drool over the cutness. The backpack, awesome! He looks so ready and excited for school. I'm proud of DJ and Jack for starting new school this year and doing it so well!
Thanks for posting, I love the pictures so much, keep them coming!!!
Thanks for posting us too!
love:)