David just opened his new store and it did amazingly well this weekend. He is coming home exhausted, to an exhasuted wife. He has been working really long hours and it tends to be rough for both of us. We went to the opening and ribbon cutting, and I was so proud of him for going through all of this hard work, he did a great job. I really feel that this is the place for him to advance his career, it comes naturally to him to work with people. David is just a kind, patient person. I am so lucky to have him.
The boys are doing well but pushing me to the edge of my sanity- I have been with them nonstop for the past week with very little help, from about 8:00 AM until 10-11:00 pm. David and I both need a calgon. I would just prefer mine without a kid banging on the door. I am going to at leat go sit next to him and watch Web Junk- I will write more later.
Saturday, July 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment