I want some Tzatziki . I don't even think you can get it in Ohio. As a matter of fact, I think if you said that word in Ohio, you might get shot. With a shotgun. By a man riding an ATV down the street wearing camo overalls. I used to wear camo overalls, hunting ones. In high school, I would drive my pink car to to Birmingham Coney wearing my camo overalls from Meijer. I would sit down and get the best veggie pita with extra feta you ever had. The pita was right on,too. You could buy it from them and take a whole bag home. Anyhow, it's a distant memory, and there is no tzatziki in sight. Maybe I can make some if I get to the store tomorrow. Feta is a different story that makes me very sensitive and and want to cry, as it is not allowed in pregnancy. I may as well just wait because tzatziki is nothing without it's sister of flavor, feta.
I am Group B positive. This means that even though there is nothing much to worry about, I have Googled anyway and decided it would be in my best interest to freak myself out to the point of insanity. There are very real risks involved if you are not given antibiotics. Now my psychosis shall commence to manifest itself in my dreams, whereby anything and everything shall become an obstacle in which I must surmount in order to obtain my child's lifesaving bag of penicillin. It isn't fun to be this worried. It isn't conducive to sleep, which is healthy and mandatory to overcome the awful worry in itself.
Maybe the best way to medicate myself is to go eat more Godiva chocolate cheesecake. Thank God you can still get your hands on some awesome cheesecake here. And no one will shoot you for saying it, either. The guy on the ATV probably hasn't ever had it before, but he knows what it is from pictures in his wife's Good Housekeeping magazine. I won't lie and say I haven't had a piece already. Luxurious, really.
I need to meet this person fumbling around inside of me. What is he doing in there? It won't be too long, anyway. I should enjoy my cheesecake moment before it becomes impossible. We took the boys to a big brother class last night, and they had a good time. The saw a real newborn, and made onesies for Aidan. It was really quite sweet. I will have photos to upload of the ultrasound Tuesday, and when I do that, I will scan the pictures from last night.
Wednesday, November 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment