
Some would say it's a tradgedy that a pregnant woman be so addicted to something like this. I will tell you, this is the stuff that hearalds in my holidays. Or not even, it's just that I am able to handle all the harried aspects of the holidays with a nice, soothing cup of Silknog. Or two. Or 3, possibly. Right now I am on my third cup. And usually, I limit myself to 2 cups, but tonight is special. Tomorrow I get to see the baby, and though this is reason for a noggy celebration in and of itself, I sadly will not be able to consume my requisite cup of Silknog in the morning. No milk before ultrasounds. So I am compensating for the cup I can't have in the morning. To tell you the truth, I have already finished it. Maybe 3 sentances ago. The most embarassing thing about it is that it is almost 6 dollars for just one carton. I don't even covet it. I guzzle it down like a 2-bit hussy at a bar might guzzle free shooters. I haven't bothered myself with checking out the nutrition information, because it's a lost cause. Even if I knew it was a million calories for a carton of it, I would find a way to justify it. Maybe the baby needs it. Anyway, it needs a warning label on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment