I am coming down off of a really craptastic week. Never, ever utter the words "what else can go wrong?" unless you really want to know. It was just one of those weeks where things were all wonky, nothing went right.
Aidan had his shots at the peds office when we went in after our testing. I thought nothing of it, until the next day he woke up with hives all over his thighs. Very long story short, they think he has a latex allergy and they want him back for allergy testing next month. For now I have to keep him away from latex and I have an antihistimine. It was really scary when it happened, because I had no idea what had caused it, the shots or what. Anyways, I have told most of my family, so I don't feel too much like blogging about it now.
Our sink caught fire ,too, and then it was okay. Our computer broke, now it's okay, miraculously. I don't know for how long. I have no clue what is going on.
But, Aidan had gained a pound in 9 days when we went to the doc. Yay! I want him to be a little fat baby so I can pinch his rolls.
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment