Monday, February 20, 2006

Officially a dork




I bought a minivan today. I am not sure I even want to talk about it. I mean, I am very thankful, it will fit all of my kids and we will be comfortable. It is very nice. But it is white and it makes me a van-mom. All I need are a couple of yellow ribbon magnets, a "my kid is an honor roll student" bumper sticker, a soccer ball sticker and the number 3 with a halo above it and I would be all set, looking like all the other freaks around here. Really, I hate Nascar and soccer and ribbon magnets, as a matter of fact. I know, I am such a bitch, how dare I hate the ribbon magnets? Sorry. So, anyway, its a used car, it has fondly been named the "KA" as in , get in the KA! Why you ask? Everything on it is perfect except the 'I' in KIA fell off and we don't know where it is. It is used, because I don't like buying new cars for my own weird reasons.
In my ongoing breastfeeding saga news, I proudly breastfed twice while at the dealership today, even in front of creepy, greasy men. They didn't see my boobs though, so don't worry. We fed Aidan 1 bottle of formula tonight. I felt really sad doing it, I guess because I am just a total spazz. It seemed so easy, and carefree, and well, not as frustrating as feeding him sometimes is. I pumped for my mormal feeding and have that in the fridge, so I suppose that is good. I can maybe plan a date or something.
David and I are on diets. Whug. I hate dieting! But I am as big as I was in high school , save my face. I don't know why I didn't gain there, but whatever. I am thick like a milkshake and I need to get it off because I feel fat in my sleep. That sounds totally weird, but I seriously do. I wake up and my first thought is "oh crap, I am still fat today!" I know my whole problem is my appetite! I can eat like a champ, and my portions are out of control. I know this because my diet is fairly healthy. I don't know why, but after I had kids I needed chocolate. Before kids I never, ever touched it. That's what they do to you I guess. Make you crazy and fat. Ha!
Today's PSA- do not buy Chinese botanical moisturizer from KISS MY FACE because it will make you smell like the freshy coiffed heads of a thousand old women at a funeral. The Honey and Calendula is much better smelling. Just so you know.
Today I will show you the pictures of the awesome stool my dad crafted for Aidan. He is a retired carpenter and he has made these for my kids. He is so cool! Thanks dad!

No comments: