
Last night David and I watched the 40 Year-Old Virgin. We actually stayed awake for New Years! David made some hot and spicy tofu concoction and I toasted with sprite. I am on the straight and narrow with this breastfeeding thing.
The holidays are over and I can focus on a brand- new year. It will be an important one, one that I am sure will fly by and freak me out, just like last year did.
Christmas was great, everyone got here safely and it was close to 60 degrees out which was weird. Even though we said we would scale down, it didn't work. The boys got a ton of stuff. I have Christmas photos, but they have to come later.
I know some people might wonder why I don't post pictures of DJ. It's because I am not quite sure if it's a smart idea to have pictures of him up what with his crazy mother. If you ever want to see pics of him I can e-mail them to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment